smart-me 3-Phase Meter Telstar CT
Three-phase DIN-rail transformer meter with real-time energy data
The smart-me Telstar CT is a powerful and precise MID energy meter with external current transformer inputs and integrated Wi-Fi for transmitting real-time data. The meter can be quickly and easily integrated into a network to connect to the smart-me cloud and automatically synchronises the data in an encrypted format on our platform. This is the easiest way of visualising energy consumption in real time on a smartphone, tablet or computer, billing the measured data and intelligently controlling your own consumption. Using the smart-me cloud, the collected measurement data can be exported to and processed in a variety of third-party systems.
- Encrypted real-time data connection to the intelligent smart-me cloud
- Universal current transformer input
- Remote switches, time switches and condition-based switches via the outputs
- Comprehensive energy data management and visualisation, automatic billing as well as intelligent control and alarms using the smart-me cloud
- Floating contact outputs for controlling external devices (one of them with an integrated 8A relay)
- Floating contact input for tariff signal or digital input
- Easy installtion with the free smart-me app available for Android and iOS.
- Mesh technology: One connected counter can automatically connect 4 additional meters.
- Usable as a dynamic measuring point for E-Mobility (eCarUp)
- Interface to a variety of third-party systems such as billing and building management systems as well as smart home systems (via API, CSV, MSCONS, IS-E, etc.)