Bauer wallbox edition eCarUp // KfW 440 approved
Bauer premium wallbox edition eCarUp made of high quality anodised aluminium and socket type 2. Included cost free use of the eCarUp app and web portal for managing and monitoring your charging currents.
your advantages at a glance:
+ complete overview of the charging process
+ optimisation of the PV system's own consumption
+ save electricity costs and go green
+ no monthly costs
+ simple override for fast charging
- integrated eCarUp meter (ex works)
- anodised aluminium wall housing
- up to 22 kW / 32A AC for MODE 3 charging
- emergency unlocking in case of power failure
- LED display and fault report
- socket type 2
- control electronics for car charging plugs according to IEC 61851-1
- residual current circuit breaker 40A, 4-pole (30mA) with a differential current monitoring for DC (6mA) residual currents according to IEC 62752
approved as eligible charging solution in terms of the KfW promotional programme 440 "charging solutions for electric cars - residential buildings" when restricted to 11kW / 16 A
- 900€ benefit per charging point
- important: request needs to be approved before order!
- for detailed information click here
The wallbox suitable for every application. Individual design, load management, integration into the roaming network Hubject and reports are optionally available.
If you have further questions, please contact our customer service here.