(In the following: "We"), as the operator of the website www.smartred-shop.de, are the responsible body for users' personal data (hereinafter referred to as: "You") of the website within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act ("BDSG").
Tel.: +49 7348/ 9870-510
Persons responsible: Bernd Bosch, Fabian Trinkler
We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable German data protection laws, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act ("BDSG") and the Telemedia Act ("TMG"). In these data protection regulations, we would like to inform you about which personal data we collect, process and use.
I. Collection of personal data
1. Personal data within the meaning of these data protection provisions are individual details about your personal or factual circumstances. This includes in particular your name, date of birth, email address, address and telephone number.
2. Personal data within the meaning of these data protection provisions also includes information about your use of our website. In this context, we collect personal data from you as follows: Information about your visits to our website, such as the amount of data transferred, the location from which you access data from our website, and other connection data and sources that you access. This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. Further information on log files and cookies can be found below.
II. Purpose of use
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible;
2. To inform you about our services.
3. Certain offers on our website, such as contacting us, can only be used if you provide us with the personal data requested for this purpose and have expressly consented to its use. If you complete and send the "Contact" online form when visiting our website, the following applies: By confirming the "Send enquiry" button, you agree that we may store and process your personal data transmitted via the registration form for the purpose of processing your request and, if applicable, for providing you with feedback. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
III. Information about your computer, cookies and targeting
1. Each time you access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: The IP address of your computer, the request of your browser and the time of this request. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. We also record the website from which our website was accessed. The IP address of your computer will only be stored for the duration of your use of the website and will then be deleted immediately or anonymised by abbreviation. The remaining data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data to operate our website, in particular to detect and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilisation of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
2. We may also collect information about your use of our website by using browser cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your data medium and which store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the cookie's age, and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies allow our systems to recognise the user's device and make any pre-settings available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard disk of the respective user's computer. Cookies help us improve our website and provide you with a better and more personalised service. They allow us to recognise your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
· To store information about your preferred activities on the site and therefore to tailor our site to your individual interests.
· To speed up the processing of your requests;
3. The cookies we use only store the data explained above about your use of the website. This is not done by assigning anything to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("cookie ID"). The cookie ID is not merged with your name, IP address or similar data that would make it possible to assign the cookie to you. For information on how you can prevent the use of browser cookies, see section 3.5.
5. If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all.
6. Google AdWords and conversion measurement
We use the online marketing procedure Google "AdWords" to place advertisements in the Google advertising network (e. g. search results, videos, websites, etc.), so they appear to customers, who presumably show interest in the advertisements. This enables us to place specially targeted adverts for and within our online offerings, that potentially meet the customers‘ interests.
In case a product is displayed to the user, for that he has already shown interest on a different website, we refer to as "remarketing". Google automatically runs a code and so called (re)-marketing tags (invisible graphics or codes, also referred to as "web beacons") are embedded in homepages that use the google advertising network, as soon as a website is visited. With aid of the above mentioned, an individual cookie i. e. a small file is being saved (other comparable technologies be applied).
Which websites have been visited, which contents and offers were applicable, technical data about the browser and operating system, referring sites, time spent on the website as well as further details about the use of the online offerings are being saved in this created file.
Furthermore, we receive an individual "conversion cookie". Google uses the information collected by this cookie to create conversion statistics for us. However, we only receive an anonymous total amount of customers that have clicked on our advertisement and have been forwarded to a homepage with a conversion tracking tag. Anyways, customers can not be identified personally through this information.
Data is processed throughout the Google marketing network using a pseudonym, which means Google does not use the users name and e-mail address but only proceeds relevant, cookie-related, data within anonymous user profiles. In the view of Google, advertisements are not managed and viewed for an individual, but for the holder of the cookie, irrespective of who is the owner of the cookie.
This does not apply, if the customer has explicitly authorised Google to use the data without pseudonymisation. The collected data is transmitted to Google and stored on Google servers in the USA. If we ask the customer for permission (e. g. in the course of a cookie-agreement), the legal basis for obtaining consent is Article 6 (1) lit a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Otherwise the user’s personal data is proceeded on the basis of our shared interests (i. e. interest in analysis, optimisation and economical operation regarding our online offerings in compliance with the law GDPR Article 6 (1) lit (1)).
We point out that as far as data is processed in the USA, Google is certified by the EU-US Privacy Shield and observes the European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Further information on Google’s data usage, configuration and appeal procedures, can be found in Google’s privacy statement (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads), as well as in the settings for the display of advertisements via Google (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated).
IV. Social media plugins
Our website uses social plugins ("Plugins") of the facebook.com social network which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or with the additional "Facebook Social Plugin". If you call up a website on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website by the browser. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and saved there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
V. Data security
All information that you transmit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet to our website. However, we take technical and organisational measures to protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. In particular, we transmit your personal data in encrypted form. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system for this purpose.
VI. Your personal data is not disclosed
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the disclosure of such data or we are entitled or obliged to disclose such data by law and/or governmental or court order. In particular, this may involve providing information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, averting danger or enforcing intellectual property rights.
VII. Data protection and websites of third parties
IX. Your rights and obligations
You can view your personal data at any time free of charge and, if necessary, demand that it be corrected, deleted and/or blocked. For this purpose and/or to obtain further information about this, please contact us at email@example.com
X. External payment service provider
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our collection, processing and use of your personal data, please also contact us at the contact details provided.